Tour Ref WPB01
- The Grand Palace truly beautiful and absolutely unforgettable – during the tour we will see the sacred Emerald Buddha which was carved from a single block of Jade. Within the site there are a number of buildings displaying amazing architectural design. Wonderfully crafted statues are scattered around the site. A true photographic paradise.
- Wat Pho ( Reclining Buddha ) 46 metres long reclining statue and is 15 metres high There are more than 1000 Buddha images on this site.
- Canal Tour- Private Long Tail Boat 1-1/2 hrs we can feed fish along the way and maybe see monitor lizards basking in the sun if they are not hiding. Long Tail boats an exhilarating way to travel. We will see how Thai people live by the waterside and pass by The Royal Barge.
- Wat Arun ( Temple of the Dawn) a true symbol of Bangkok. 86 Meters tall and built in the Khmer Style. Please note during 2015 the site is undergoing extensive renovation.
Return to your Hotel or anywhere you may wish dropping of within Bangkok city limits, or consider adding in a visit to nearby China town for a market tour and also to see Wat Traimit a 5 ton golden Buddha.
This tour is an ideal introduction to Bangkok and we will see the most famous sites in the city. Relaxed and easy paced. Please do ensure your camera is fully charged!
I can arrange for lunch if required. I offer this as an option as some guests have preferred their own arrangements.
- Round Trip by air conditioned transport to and from your Bangkok Hotel.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Entrance Fees.
Please note there is a strict dress code at the Grand Palace. Women must be modestly dressed with no see through clothing or showing bare shoulders, no shorts or tights. Men must wear long trousers and shirts that have sleeves long or short. No tank tops or singlets are allowed. Footwear is to be proper ie no flip flops.
- Gratuities at your discretion.