Tour ref WPAY01
- Pick up from your Bangkok Hotel at 08:00
- Travel to Ayutthaya ( our second Capital ) by private air conditioned transport.
- Our first visit will be to Bang Pa-In Summer Palace which was originally built in 1632.
- We will follow this by travelling to Wat Yai Chaimonkol to see the highest pagoda in Ayutthaya at 60 meters tall
- Take a break for lunch at a local restaurant- please let me know if you have any dietary requirements.
- After lunch we travel to Wat Phra Srisan Phet ( The Royal temple which is located within the Palace compound ).
- Then we move on to Wat Mahathat which is believed to have been built during the 14th century. Wat Mahathat literaly translates as “Monastery of the Great Relic”.
- The highlight of Wat Mahathat is the Buddha head, which is embedded in a tree at with Bodhi tree root growing all around it. Also the unique octagonal pagoda.
- We can also visit the Ayutthaya Elephant camp ( cost of riding is not included in tour cost) or we can pass if you wish.
- Wat Chaiwattanaram is our last place to visit-this temple was inspired by Angkor Wat in Cambodia but is built in Thai Architectural style.
- We will arrive back at your Bangkok Hotel between 16:30-17:30
Cost per person in Thai Baht for the tour above
1 Person 2 persons 3 person 4 persons
8000 9250 10,500 11,750
For an evening in Bangkok I could arrange for you to see a show and take dinner.
Perhaps Calypso Cabaret at Asiatique. Once it re opens post Covid
Calypso Cabaret has two performances
First at 19:30 with dinner starting 18:00
Second at 21:00 with dinner starting at 19:45
If you wish an alternate itinerary please let me know and let’s get together and work it out.
- All admission fees unless shown as exclusion
- All transfers and taxes
- Evening extra entertainment