Tour ref WPAY01
- Pick up from your Bangkok Hotel at 08:00
- Travel to Ayutthaya ( our second Capital ) by private air conditioned transport.
- Our first visit will be to Bang Pa-In Summer Palace which was originally built in 1632.
- Then on to Wat Yai Chaimonkol to see the highest pagoda in Ayutthaya at 60 meters tall
- Take a break for lunch at a local restaurant-please let me know if you have any dietary requirements.
- Then we continue on to Wat Phra Srisan Phet ( Royal temple which is located within the Palace compound ).
- We can visit Ayutthaya Elephant camp ( cost of riding is not included in tour cost) or we can skip if you wish.
- Wat Chaiwattanaram is our last place to visit-this temple was inspired by Angkor Wat in Cambodia but is built in Thai Architectural style.
- Arrive back at you Bangkok Hotel between 16:30-17:30
Cost per person in Thai Baht for the tour above
1 Person 2 persons 3-4 Persons 5-6 Persons 7-8 Persons
6,050 3,550 2,670 2,190 1,750
For the evening I could arrange for you to see a show and take dinner.
Siam Niramit Cultural show is very entertaining and has a reasonable buffet.
Or perhaps Calypso Cabaret at Asiatique.
The Siam Niramit cultural show starts at 8pm and lasts for 80 Minutes. Doors at the theatre open at 5pm for visitors to go to the restaurant as well as to visit the onsite Traditional Thai Village, watch some dancing, take a massage or ride an Elephant.
Calypso Cabaret has two performances
First at 19:30 with dinner starting 18:00
Second at 21:00 with dinner starting at 19:45
If you wish an alternate itinerary please let me know and let’s get together and work it out.
- All admission fees unless shown as exclusion
- All transfers and taxes