Tour ref WPAY01
- Pick up from your Bangkok Hotel at 08:00
- Travel to Ayutthaya ( our second Capital ) by private air conditioned transport.
- Our first visit will be to Bang Pa-In Summer Palace which was originally built in 1632.
- We will follow this by travelling to Wat Yai Chaimonkol to see the highest pagoda in Ayutthaya at 60 meters tall
- Take a break for lunch at a local restaurant-please let me know if you have any dietary requirements.
- After lunch we travel to Wat Phra Srisan Phet ( The Royal temple which is located within the Palace compound ).
- Then we move on to Wat Mahathat which is believed to have been built during the 14th century. Wat Mahathat literaly translates as “Monastery of the Great Relic”.
- The highlight of Wat Mahathat is the Buddha head, which is embedded in a tree at with Bodhi tree root growing all around it. Also the unique octagonal pagoda.
- We can also visit the Ayutthaya Elephant camp ( cost of riding is not included in tour cost) or we can pass if you wish.
- Wat Chaiwattanaram is our last place to visit-this temple was inspired by Angkor Wat in Cambodia but is built in Thai Architectural style.
- We will arrive back at your Bangkok Hotel between 16:30-17:30
Cost per person in Thai Baht for the tour above
1 Person 2 persons 3-4 Persons 5-6 Persons 7-8 Persons
6,100 3,650 2,720 2,240 1,800
For an evening in Bangkok I could arrange for you to see a show and take dinner.
Siam Niramit Cultural show is very entertaining suitable for all age groups and also has a reasonable optional buffet.
Perhaps Calypso Cabaret at Asiatique.
The Siam Niramit cultural show starts at 8pm and lasts for 80 Minutes. Doors at the theatre open at 5pm for visitors to go to the restaurant as well as to visit the onsite Traditional Thai Village, watch some dancing, take a massage or ride an Elephant.
Calypso Cabaret has two performances
First at 19:30 with dinner starting 18:00
Second at 21:00 with dinner starting at 19:45
If you wish an alternate itinerary please let me know and let’s get together and work it out.
- All admission fees unless shown as exclusion
- All transfers and taxes
- Evening extra entertainment