Tour Ref WPB02
Half day- morning start at 7am finish 12:30
- Pak Klong Flower and Fruit Market – This is the largest wholesale Flower Market in Bangkok. It is open for 24 hours a day, the colours and scents are amazing
- Wat Arun The Temple of the Dawn
- Wat Pho ( Reclining Buddha ) 46 metres long reclining statue and is 15 metres high
There are more than 1000 Buddha images on this site.
- The Grand Palace truly beautiful and unforgettable – during the tour we will see the sacred Emerald Buddha, and the magnificent statues.
- Please note there is a strict dress code at the Grand Palace.Ladies must be modestly dressed with no see through clothing or showing bare shoulders, no shorts or tights. Men must wear long trousers and shirts that have sleeves long or short. No tank tops or singlets are allowed. Footwear is to be proper ie no flip flops.It is possible to hire sarongs locally for a small cost, and you can of course leave a change of clothes in our transport.
While at Wat Pho you could consider taking a traditional massage for 30 minutes please let me know if this is of interest as i will need to pre book.
After maybe take an afternoon to yourself, perhaps a little shopping in some of our malls the new Icon Siam is stunning.
Or perhaps an evening dinner cruise, many to choose from.
Or let’s take a long-tail and explore the canals, add in a visit to see the beautiful and unique royal Barges
Dinner and a show at Asiatique
Or go shopping in China Town and see our 5.5 ton Golden Buddha Wat Traimit-Amazing
Or shopping for handmade Alms Bowls and optionally visit Golden Mountain Temple- Wat Saket
Cost per person in Thai Baht:
(Pak Klong Talad Flower Market, Wat Pho and The Grand Palace)
1 Person 2 Persons 3-4 Persons 5-6 Persons 7-8 Persons
4,700 3,000 2,900 2,600 1,950
- Entrace Fees
- English Speaking Guide
- Air Conditioned Transport to and from your Bangkok Hotel or drop off in the city